Who are we?
Pouey International is one of the top 5 French companies authorised to collect economic and financial data from companies. We are one of the main players in B2B customer risk management in France and abroad!
Pouey International is specialised in:
- Commercial and civil debt collection
- Commercial and financial information
- Customer insurance
Since 1884, Pouey International has offered a unique approach in its field, combining team spirit and performance. A model that works: more than 170 employees across Europe, €30M in turnover and a willingness to push boundaries!
In our control tower, we answer our customers’ questions:
“Is my client solvent? What is the latest on this new partner in Russia, Spain or England? How can I recover a debt in China or Algeria?”
As business journalists, Pouey’s investigators are able, in many languages, to support SMEs in their increasingly sensitive export strategies.
As part of its growth, Pouey International is recruiting new talent!
As part of the development of our agency in Italy, your main mission will be to develop and retain our client portfolio.
- Do you have a strong business sense and want to strengthen your career in an international organisation with high ambitions?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people in senior positions (admin / CEO / CFO…)? Are you familiar with the world of large companies as well as SMEs and their financial challenges?
- Picking up the phone to find new clients and meeting them on the spot is child’s play for you?
At Pouey International, we love love stories that last! You are in the front line to put a smile on our partners’ faces and identify with them the levers and actions to be implemented to make the partnership a success!
- Daily travel within your area of responsibility and on time in France is not a problem for you.
- A good grasp of the French language is essential.
All these qualities will guarantee you an attractive salary and rapid development!
- Fixed salary + commission (average amount expected from the first year between 40k and 50k€)
- Company equipment: company car, company card, mobile phone, PC and printer
- You have a higher sales education (bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, etc.) and experience in selling services to companies.
- Tenacious and ambitious, you are a true entrepreneur.
- Multilingual, fluent in French
- A diplomat with a taste for challenge
- Empathetic, curious and open-minded
- Familiar with digital tools to explore, even through social networks
Come and put your human qualities to good use in a dynamic and growing company!
Are you ready to join our team?