Information on private individuals
Reliable information about individuals
The information on private individuals allows you to have all the information you want about an individual thanks to our network of 950 agents. Since 2003, this activity has been regulated by the Internal Security Act. (Link to CNAPS – France’s National Council for Private Security Activities)
A search tool
- Obtain recent and accurate information on the solvency of individuals based in France or abroad.
- Guide decision-making through tailor-made appraisals.
- Recover debts quickly through debtor relocation and determination of solvency.
Multilingual and experienced
Comprehensive and reliable
Products adapted to your needs
Search for persons who leave without leaving an address (PSA in its French acronym)
Appraisal to find the addresses of people in France and abroad
Search for an employer
Appraisal to find a person's employer in France and abroad
Simple and in-depth solvency appraisal
Solvency research regarding an individual in respect to a recovery procedure (employer, salary, bank and more if it is an in-depth appraisal)
Certified assets appraisal
Allows the identification of a person's real estate assets throughout the country or by department.
Checking of surety
Verification of information concerning the person setting up a surety.
Monitoring the situation of a natural person for leasing.
Ordering a Mortgage Report
Search for the profile of the property in question.
Search to determine heirs and the notary's details or also to find the beneficiaries of unclaimed life insurance policies / if account forms in the event of the death of the policyholder. (Legge Eckert)
Search for copyright beneficiaries
Search to locate the author of a work for copyright payment.
Order online in a few clicks
- On Pouey Online, under the "Order an appraisal" tab, you enter the individual whom you wish to have information on.
- Turn-around times are adapted according to the request.
- Pouey International is in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).